This guide helps you plan and deploy Communicator Web Access for your organization. The guide covers the following topics:
- Evaluating your environment for the deployment and use of Communicator Web Access.
- Network infrastructure, hardware, and administrative considerations.
- Considerations for designing a highly reliable and consistently available Communicator Web Access instant messaging system, including performance tuning, security considerations, and capacity.
- Steps for installing Communicator Web Access server, configuring the server, and preparing clients.
- Management and operations options, including monitoring.
Download at source