Microsoft Analytics for Twitter allows users to query Twitter (i.e. Tweeters, #hashtags, @mentions & keywords) and get dashboard views on Twitter statistics inside Microsoft® Office Excel 2010.
Microsoft Analytics for Twitter allows users to search Twitter and get dashboard views on Tweet statistics inside Microsoft® Office Excel 2010. With this FREE add-in, you can:
- Perform up to 5 parallel Twitter Searches (limited to 1500 results per query per day).
- Drive ad-hoc analysis of tweets by day, by hour, by tweeters, by #hashtags and @mentions.
- Customize your views (using slicers, DAX formulas or reference tables).
- Please note, that, after Installation, Microsoft Analytics for Twitter will manifest itself as a Microsoft® Excel 2010 file called "Microsoft Analytics for Twitter.xlsx" on your desktop.
- Please note that Microsoft Analytics for Twitter works only with the latest versions of Microsoft® Excel 2010 and of Microsoft® PowerPivot for Excel 2010. To download Microsoft® PowerPivot for Excel 2010, please go to www.PowerPivot.com.
- Please note that Microsoft Analytics for Twitter takes advantage of Twitter Search (http://search.twitter.com/). During periods of high traffic volume Twitter Search does not always return search results. Please be patient and try your search again.
Download at Microsoft Download Center