Microsoft Application Virtualization Server 5.0 Best Practice Analyzer is a diagnostic tool that verifies the configuration settings of a App-V Server 5.0 instance.
- Gathers information about a Server and a Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.0 Management, Publishing, and/or Reporting service instance installed on that Server
- Determines if the configurations are set according to the recommended best practices
- Reports on all configurations, indicating settings that differ from recommendations
- Indicates potential problems in the installed instance of App-V Server 5.0
- Recommends solutions to potential problems
- Produces an HTML report with all errors and warnings