Project codename “GeoFlow” Preview for Excel 2013 allows you to plot geographic and temporal data visually, analyze that data in 3D, and create interactive tours to share with others. This preview gives you an early look into the new features that provide 3D data visualization for Excel and a powerful method for people to look at information in new ways, enabling discoveries in data that might never be seen in traditional 2D tables and charts.
- Requires Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 or Office 365 ProPlus.
- GeoFlow Preview for Excel supports 32-bit or 64-bit machines.
- Requires Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 (requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0).
1. Download & Install Office 365 ProPlus.
2. Make sure Excel is not running.
3. Download & Install the Public Preview of project codename “GeoFlow” for Excel.
- Open the folder where you downloaded “GeoFlow” Preview for Excel.
- Double-click the downloaded installer file, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Start Excel.
- “Maps” will appear as a new item in the “Insert” tab of the Excel ribbon.
Get started using GeoFlow Preview for Excel by following the Getting Started Document.