- Regressions from Windows Vista and Windows XP, security, deployment blockers and other high impact issues are the primary focus for the Service Pack. The Windows TAP team will work with customers to identify and drive these issues.
- Develop a strong on-going relationship with a key set of strategic customers who are interested in staying ahead of the technology curve.
- Provide marketing collateral – case studies, press/analyst, and other references.
Customer Benefits Early access to builds and information about the Service Pack enabling accelerated deployments.
- Opportunity to influence product changes including the opportunity to work directly with product groups influencing their short term and long term goals.
- Product and customer education through weekly LiveMeeting’s, onsite events, and regular conference calls.
- 24/7 production support for the Service Pack throughout the program.
- Customers must deploy pre-release versions of Service Pack into production environments at each major milestone (Beta, RC, RTM) within 30 days of the milestone release.
- Customers must meet or exceed predetermined deployment count goals for each milestone.
- Customers must actively provide feedback on all builds made available to them through emails, surveys, conference calls, and filing bugs and DCRs.
- Customers must send 1-2 individuals to Redmond for onsite training events.Contact your Technical Account Manager at Microsoft to get nominated, for questions about this TAP contact: firstname.lastname@example.org