I just been to an interesting session on Exchange. Last month Exchange SP2 was loudly announced at TechED US; mobile email push technology and mobile security feautures are the biggest enhancements but there is more!Exchange 2003 SP2 also brings:Public folder enhancements:
- There is a new wizard added in SP2, the PB settings wizard, making life easier assigining permissions and more to folders.
- A new option at organisation level to stop public folder replication at once, so the PF admin can solve replica issues more easily.
- Folder deletion logging
- Exchange Standard Edition will have a major sotarge .limit increase from 16G to 75Gigs! (about time)
- Improved cached mode performance
- 30% size reduction of Offline Address Book (OAB)
- Reduced causes for full OAB download
- OAB indexing moved to the client
- Connection controls and migration
- Cached mode connection enforcement
- Supported GroupWise 6.x connector/migration tools
- Iberian & Brazilian Portuguese OWA spell check