You can use the findings in this paper along with the MOM SP1 Management Server Sizer as a starting point to help you to determine the appropriate performance and sizing considerations for MOM SP1 in your environment.Specifically, this paper answers questions such as:
- How large must the management server be in terms of hardware resources?
- How large is the overall footprint of MOM SP1?
- How large should the MOM SP1 database be?
- What are the system requirements needed to run MOM SP1 effectively?
- What is the expected disk activity on the MOM SP1 database and database server?
- What is the expected CPU usage of the MOM agent on a managed computer?